Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

COOKIE

I just want some cookies. But not just any cookies, I want melt in your mouth, fresh from the oven, the chocolatiest, doughiest, most awe inspiring cookies ever made.

I went to Safeway and got a dozen that should be called Chocolate Abortions because they were that bad. They had these little centres that exploded with chocolate but in all the wrong ways. Like when a guy doesn't tell you he's going to.....never mind. They were terrible and disappointing like when a guy takes you down by the lake with a bottle of Cristal, some cream cheese, a skull prop from a local production of Hamlet and then he.....never mind.

So help me with the petition to get Safeway to make some better cookies or to have a program where I can hire an old lady to bake me cookies so there is a fresh batch waiting for me every day. Whichever is easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment